Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Word to the Unwise (UNWISE=ME)

For the past couple of days that I had been posting blogs, I noticed that there were no comments. Hmmm. Immediately I began to worry- obsess. Had I offended someone- had I crossed that proverbial line in some way. Was my description/adjective of Black politically incorrect, should I have used Afro-American instead? Were my rantings about Mary Martino lacking any sense of compassion re: mothers? Were my stories so outrageous that people just felt it safer to keep their distance???? So much soul searching over something I had become so dependent on and safe with.
Nope. For some reason, I browsed over to the Edit Pane and selected "Moderate Comments". Yes, Sybil here, in some sort of fugue state had selected the radio button marked for, you guessed it, "Moderate Comments".
Yeh, I'm the computer person in IT that the university comes to for tech support.......

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

You were flooded with comments, weren't you???!!!

This is a really good feature though S., gives you say and control. I'd keep it!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Me thinks you're ready to go fully public with your blog!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home