Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Have No Idea What the Hell a MEME is,

but Jerri (LOVE HER) http://reflectionsonthepond,blogspot.com/
MEME'D me who is a grownup up and I respect my elders, so bear with me here.

1.I write in long hand first, because my thoughts are way ahead of my fingers because I can't type like Superman.

2.Even though I LOVE Carly Simon, James Taylor, and the 4 Tops, I only listen to Christian music for inspiration when I write.

3.Sometimes I really don't know where the patterns of thought come from, sometimes they just appear.

4.TGD reads each and every thing I write and post (think I should pay her more????) and loves it. She makes sure she always has her reading glasses with her and with any luck I will be cured by the time we both need guide dogs.

5.The support of the writing community astounds me each and everytime. I am blessed.

I now tag Dgibbs, a blog that is just lovely. You will fall in love with her son Connor, over at
http://>myfavoriteatistic.blogspot.com/

10 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said...

Is it wrong to laugh about guide dogs?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Deb Shucka said...

I loved getting to know more about you here, Suzy. Long hand? Really? I have even more admiration for you than before. If I had to do longhand first nothing would ever be written. My hand hurts just thinking about it. Thank you for sharing.

2:20 PM  
Blogger dgibbs said...

Oh my gosh! I have no idea what the hell a MEME is either, but I'll take you lead ;D

Thank you

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Christian music? Really?

Reading this was great fun. Thanks for doing it. And thanks for introducing me to dgibbs. I stopped by her blog and see just what you mean.

You make my world a better place, Suzy.

Love you.

6:26 PM  
Blogger sc@vp said...

You write LONG HAND?!
wowzers, girlfriend!

(I'm not even sure I remember how to join all the letters together - ack!)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ask Me Anything said...

now I love the tgd even more!

1:11 PM  
Blogger holly said...

Wow, I can't believe HOW far behind I've fallen on your blog! Can't wait to settle in and read your last four or five posts!

And, ditto Carrie and Jerri.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

My question is, which will come first, the guide dogs or the carpal tunnel?

Love this--you are always full of suprises Miss Suzy!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Blair said...

Luv that TGD reads your work - also love that you responded to the Meme - I'm still not sure what it is?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

LONG HAND? What's long hand?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home