Okay, I've Been Tagged...
7 Things About Me.
1. I LOVE My favorite TV show (EVER) Law & Order. I watch the reruns, the marathons, all of them. SVU, Criminal Intent and the regular Law & Order and I have actually met and talked to Marishka Hargitay from SVU. She is drop dead gorgeous.
After that is (was) 6 FT Under, Dexter and I tape The Young and the Restless and watch it every night.
2. I once heard my German Shepherd Tony actually talk. He was sitting next to me on the couch, looked up at me and said "Whoa".
3. My real name is Maria (and don't EVER call me that).
4. I once saw a car crash as I was standing on the street corner, and ran after the car, pulled a woman from it, before it hit a tree and then threw up on her because I got scared.
5. I tried to enter the convent when I was 18.
6. I got arrested once when I was 19 when I was working at the White Tower Hamburger Restaurant.
A customer called me a bitch so I took the plastic ketchup bottle and squirted her all over with it and we both got arrested. Rode to the police station in a paddy wagon with her. The case was thrown out after a couple of weeks.
7. I think I'm the funniest person I know.
I now tag,